Dhanteras is one of the most significant festivals of India also known as Dhantrayodashi or Dhanvantari Trayodashi. It is believed that on this day, Goddess Lakshmi came out of the ocean during the churning of the Milky Sea. Hence, Goddess Lakshmi, along with Lord Kubera who is the God of wealth, is worshipped on the auspicious day of Trayodashi. It is celebrated on the thirteenth lunar day of Krishna Paksha (dark fortnight) in the Vikram Samvat Hindu calendar month of Ashwin. This year Dhanteras will be celebrated on 17th October.
Buying new gifts, utensils, silver coins, jewellery and other things at home on the day of Dhanteras is considered to be the arrival of Goddess Lakshmi in the house. Lord Dhanwantri was born on the day of Dhanteras. Therefore, any new discovery of medical science field starts at this day.
· You should decorate your houses and business premises.
· Lamps should be kept burning all through the night near the tulsi.
· Businessman should worship their account books and silver coins.
· In order to please Lord Dhanvantri sing the Aarti.
· Make colourful and decorative Rangolis and tie toran on the entrance of your house so as to welcome Goddess Lakshmi.
· Mark small footprints with rice flour and kumkum.
· Another ritual that should be followed is mixing jaggery with semi crushed dry coriander seeds and can be offered as Naivedya.
· Farmers should worship cattle specially cows, as they are considered as incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi.
To increase the incomes wear the Shree Yantra in the neck. Shree Yantra should be worshiped from Dhanteras till Bhai Dooj daily in Diwali Poojan.
In order to attain good fortune mix turmeric powder into rice powder, pour some water and make a paste. Draw the “Om” sign with this paste on the entrance door. This should be done on the day of Dhanteras.
Remedy from Lal Kitab- if you are facing any financial obstacle due to any home defect flow a square piece of copper for 40 days in flowing water.
To order online the Dhanteras Pujan Kit visit our website or consult our executives through our helpline numbers.