Ghat Sthapana Muhurat for 2017
Importance of Ghat Sthapana
One of the most important rituals in the Hindu religion. Our scriptures have well defined to perform Ghat Sthapana during a certain period of time during the beginning of Navratri. Ghat Sthapana is performed to invoke the blessings of Goddess Shakti. The most auspicious time to perform Ghat Sthapana is during the first one third of the day while Pratipada is prevailing.
ReligiousKart follows authentic resources and follows those rules which are well documented in the Vedic Scriptures.
Commonly known as Kalsh Sthapana, it is commomly known as Kalash Sthapana. This is considered important as it is an invitation to the Navdurga Roop of the Goddess along with the blessings of prosperity, luck and abundance.
How Kalash Stapana should be performed
- The kalash used is made up of mud and not of any metal.
- Place some rice inside the pot.
- And cover the pot with green leaves of mango and flowers.
- Place a Nariyal on top of it.
- The top head of the Nariyal must be covered with Red Chunri symbolizing the presence of Goddess Durga.
- Mark a Swastika on your Kalash with vermillion.
- And offer your prayers to welcome the NavdurgaRoop at your home.
Ghat Sthapana Muhurat 2017
|Date||28th March 2017||20th September 2017|
|Tithi Beginning Time||11:23:15||10:59 on 20/09/2017|
|Tithi End Time||12:30:07||10:34 on 21/09/2017|