The 10 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha is like a blessing for people suffering with diseases like mental problems, stress and anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, depression etc. It is also very effective in treating problems related to pregnancy and vision and speech issues.
As the name suggests, a nine Mukhi Rudraksha has 10 lines or Mukhas on its surface, on its structure by nature. The ruling lord of this Rudraksha is Lord Vishnu who is the preserver of the entire universe while the ruling planet of this 10 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha is all the nine planets like mercury, Venus, earth, mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. This Rudraksha is recommended to be worn with the 11 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha to calm down the malefic effects of all the nine planets. This Rudraksha wearer is blessed by lord Vishnu and faces no difficulty in his or her life. This Rudraksha is also known to cure the past life sins committed by the 10 organs of the human body. It is also believed that the 10 Maha Vidya, that is, the ten holy incarnations have blessed the wearer of this Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha has a lot of benefits like the following –
10 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha helps reduce harmful effects of all nine planets and the wearer masters success, fame and wellness.
This Rudraksha acts as a shield against black magic and evil eye.
This Rudraksha is recommended for indecisive people and makes them more confident.
This Rudraksha cures the Pitra Dosh in the wearer’s horoscope.
How to wear
Wearing a Rudraksha is quite seen in a lot of people. Some wear it in a necklace form while the others can also put it with the other idols of worship. It can also be worn as a bracelet around the wrist. This Rudraksha is purified by cleaning it in unboiled milk and holy water and honey. After this, special haldi is applied to it and it is made to sit on a special holy seat in front of Shiva idol. This particular Rudraksha is quite beneficial for people whose careers involve a lot of learning, especially a perpetual one like doctors, professors etc. This Rudraksha must be worn to a funeral or any other occasion of mourning.
Before wearing a 10 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha, the wearer must enchant the mantra “Om Hreem Namaha” to activate the Rudraksha.
You'll be notified when there's an offer on this product
Silver Capping: Yes
- Image shown is used for representation purpose only, actual product may slightly vary.
- For international orders, minimum cart value should be Rs.2000 and extra cost for shipping will be applicable.
- Cash on delivery option is not valid for Prasad, orders that are placed with this option will be cancelled automatically.
- Easy return and replacement policy.
- Free Delivery on orders above Rs.500.
- Next Day Delivery option available for selected
pincodes. Extra charges may apply.
- International Shipping available (T & C).
- Items will be delivered within 4 to 7 Business days.
-If you order Prasad, then it would take 7-14 Business days.
1) Use RKT-029 & get FLAT INR 200 Off*! *Min. Cart Value - Rs.1500
2) Get a chance to win INR.150 PayTm Cashback on all Prepaid Orders above INR. 1500.
Use Coupon Code: RKT-150
Enter your mobile number to get personalized offers