Ganesha Chaturthi Puja is done to impress Lord Ganesha so that he showers abundance of blessings upon his devotes. Ganesh Chaturthi Puja is of high reverence. Great hustle bustle can be seen in the temples which are beautifully decorated. Lord Ganesha is considered the Lord of Wisdom and Knowledge and hence people worship him with great devotion. The Ganesh Chaturthi puja is considered sacred and holy to seek Lord Ganesha’s divine blessings. The idol is brought home and is worshipped for 9 long days. On the tenth day the idol of Lord Ganesha is immersed in any river body. People chant ‘’Om Gan Gantpatiye Namah’’ and people sing aarti in praise of Lord Ganesha.
· Shudh desi Ghee
· Cotton wick
· Vermillion (Sindoor)
· Sacred Thread
· Grass leaves
· Incense Stick
· flower garland
The Ganesh Chaturthi Puja vidhi should be followed to impress Lord Ganesha and extract maximum benefits.
· Place the Chawki on a puja place and cover it with red cloth.
· Put the Lord Ganesh Idol
· Sprinkle Gangajal on the idol
· light up the Diyas and Incense stick to start puja.
· Pray to Lord Ganesha.
· Apply Tilak on forehead of Lord Ganesh.
· Offer MODAK to Lord Ganesha
· Offer Gangajal to the idol.
· Shower the idol with flowers and garlands.
To know more about Ganesh Chaturthi Puja, Puja Vidhi and Puja Muhurat, contact us at 9582515505 or click on the below links: