Kaal Sarp Dosha is associated with negative energies. It is formed when all the seven planets are aligned between Rahu and Ketu, when exactlty half the natal chart is unoccupied by planets. The individuals who are born during this period are presumed to suffer tension, insecurity, constant fear of death and more throughout their lives. This dosha is considered to be more malefic than any other malefic dosha.
There are twelve types of kaal sarp dosha:
I. Anant Kalsarp Yog- When Rahu is in the first House and Ketu in the seventh house.
II. Kulik Kalsarp Yog- When Rahu occupies the second house and Ketu the eighth house.
III. Vasuki Kalsarp Yog- When Rahu occupies the third house and Ketu the ninth house.
IV. Shankpal Kalsarp Yog- When Rahu occupies the 4th house and Ketu the 10th
V. Padam Kalsarp Yog- When Rahu occupies the fifth house and Ketu the eleventh house.
VI. Mahapadam Kalsarp Yog- This yog is formed when Rahu is in the 6th house and Ketu is in the twelfth house.
VII. Takshak Kalsarp Yog- When Rahu is in the seventh house and Ketu in the first house.
VIII. Karkotak Kalsarp Yog- When Rahu occupies the eighth house and Ketu the second.
IX. Shankachood Kalsarp Yog- This yog is formed when Rahu is in the 6th house and Ketu is in the twelfth house.
X. Takshak Kalsarp Yog- When Rahu is in the seventh house and Ketu in the first house.
XI. Karkotak Kalsarp Yog- When Rahu occupies the eighth house and Ketu the second house.
XII. Shankachood Kalsarp Yog- When Rahu occupies the twelfth house and ketu the 6th house.
Essential ‘Samagri’ For The Puja
· Kaal Sarp Yantra, Japa Mala, Betel Nut, Kumkum, Ganesh and Lakshmi idols, Bhasma etc. are the chief requirements.
· Other samagri like lamps, incense stick, Akshat (rice), bhasma, ghee, mouli etc are also necessary for the successful completion of this puja.
1. Chanting the mantra like Om Namah Shivaya and the Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Mantra are essential.
3. Visiting the Shiva temples and worshipping with immense dedication.
4. Devotees need to participate in the weeklong Nivaran ritual in the presence of various Pandits.
5. Offering Panchamrit(water, curd, milk, honey and ghee) on the Shivling.
6. Offer prayers to Lord Naga and worship Kalsarp Yog removal Yantra.
7. Devotees must stage silver Swastiks on their door to ward off malevolence.
Benefits of Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Pooja
· It helps in removing Kalsarp Dosh and its negative influences completely.
· It helps in enhancing the overall quality of your life.
· It helps in improving your personal and professional life significantly.
· You will become financially more stable.
· You will be blessed with peace of mind and emotional stability.