Lot of people come into the category where they don’t offer prayers to God even while everything in their lives are running smoothly and there are no shortcomings in their business. People normally tend to pray only while they are suffering. Therefore, organizing a Dhanteras Puja every year for such people can prove beneficial.
Mantras for DHANTERAS Puja
Shri Pitthe Sur-Pujite Shankha Chakre Gada Haste, Shri Maha Lakshmi Namostute ll (This mantra is a part of Dhanteras Puja only)
Je Sakam Nar Sunahi Je Gavanhi, Sukh Sampati Nana Bidhi Pavanhi, Namastestu Mahamaye (This mantra is found in Ramcharitmanas)
KEY ASPECTS OF DHANTERAS PUJA
· The Dhanteras Puja should be organized on the 13th lunar day of Krishna Paksha in the Kartik month of the renowned Hindu calendar. This day usually comes in October or November as per a normal calender.
· The Lakshmi Puja that is an essential part of the Dhanteras Puja should be done in Pradosh Kaal, which starts after sunset and lasts for around 2.5 hours.
· All the businessman or traders whose life is dependent on their businesses should organize this puja every year.
Benefits of Dhanteras Puja for Business Success
· The puja will help your new business to grow at a fast pace.
· This puja will assist you in resolving major and minor business problems.
· This puja will play a vital role in helping your business to succeed in a short time.
· This puja will help your business to come out of any major financial or non-financial loss.
· This puja is also good for ensuring success of any new aspect of your business like launching of a new product or service.