In this puja, goddess Lakshmi is worshiped by using a yantra, which is a geometrical formation of nine triangles.
Mantra of the Shri Yantra Siddhi Puja
“Ya raktaambhuja vaasini vilaasini chandaashu tejasvini,
Ya rakta rudhirammbara harisakhi ya shri manolhaadini,
Ya ratnakar manthanaath prakatitha Vishnosvaya gehini,
Samaam patu manorama bhagavati lakshmihi cha padmaavati.”
Key aspects of Shri Yantra Siddhi Puja
· Female members of the family should perform this puja.
· Fridays are considered the best for this puja.
· Keeping a fast for 11, 21 or 51 Fridays are considered very beneficial.
Benefits of Shri Yantra Siddhi Puja
· This puja will help you to turn your luck and you will be luckier.
· The one seeking for success in business or career is benefitted with this puja.
· This puja is regarded great for people who are looking for harmony and peace in their lives.
· The puja will help you get fruits of your hard work. No one will be able to overlook your efforts.
· This puja will summon positive energies in your home as well as in your lives.
· It will protect you from the harmful effects of Planet Venus.
· All your financial problems are believed to be resolved.
· You may also succeed in retrieving your money back from the debtors.