The linga is well known as an abstract or an iconic representation of Lord Shiva. The Shiva linga made from a mixture of Parad (Mercury) and Silver in a solidified state is called a Parad Shiva Linga. It is a rare and extremely divine lucky charm. After keeping it in the sun, the parad becomes energized and the linga is believed to remove the sins of the person who comes in contact with it. Eminently, the linga is a symbol of creation. It is symbolic of the generative power of Shiva. The mysterious or indescribable power of linga, or its ‘shakti’ induces the devotees to concentrate and helps in focusing one’s attention. In addition to this, the linga also represents the holding of infinite energy in cosmic form.
Ancient Granthas like Ras Ratnakar, Ras Chandasu, Samhita, etc. say that a person can get the benefit of Shiv pooja in all cosmic worlds, just
You'll be notified when there's an offer on this product
Height: 2 cm
Width: 2 cm
Length: 2 cm
Silver Capping: N/A
- Image shown is used for representation purpose only, actual product may slightly vary.
- For international orders, minimum cart value should be Rs.2000 and extra cost for shipping will be applicable.
- Easy return and replacement policy.
- Free Delivery on orders above Rs.500.
- Next Day Delivery option available for selected
pincodes. Extra charges may apply.
- International Shipping available (T & C).
- Items will be delivered within 4 to 7 Business days.
1) Use RKT-029 & get FLAT INR 200 Off*! *Min. Cart Value - Rs.1500
2) Get a chance to win INR.150 PayTm Cashback on all Prepaid Orders above INR. 1500.
Use Coupon Code: RKT-150
Enter your mobile number to get personalized offers