Rudraksha for Marriage Problems
As they say marriage is an institution, where you have to invest your heart and soul. Two very different people coming together and tying the knot for the rest of their lives is as difficult as it sounds. And as a result, they face problems at some point of time or the other. That doesn’t mean they fall out of love, it simply means they have difference in opinion or maybe different goals or dreams in life or an even trivial reason than this. Marriage is all about making all sorts of adjustments in the family and involving family members. For making these adjustments for your better half, you need to bring a change in your attitude and thought process.
And therefore, we provide you with the Rudraksha that has a direct impact on your mind and helps you make decisions which work in the favour of your marriage.
Significance of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
Named after the idols of love, Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, this Rudraksha symbolises the strong and eternal love between them. This is a powerful combination of Two Rudraksha representing Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati who shower their numerous blessings on the wearer. Gauri Shankar Rudraksha improves the relationship of the wearer with his/her spouse and even their friends and family members.
Even if you are unmarried, wearing Gauri Shankar Rudraksha can result in situations in favour of your marriage because of the waves radiated by these.
Benefits of wearing Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Gives a different and sensible perspective to look into and deal with the problems which the couples are facing.
- Often helps to get to the bottom of the root cause of problems.
- Helps in strengthening emotional compatibility between the couples.
- Helps in reasonable and rational decision making to ensure overall peace and harmony in the family.
- Fertility in both males and females is increased.
How to wear Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha should be worn on a Monday, Thursday or Saturday after taking bath.
- It should be washed with Panchamrit as it is considered sacred.
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha should be kept in your pooja room. Incense offerings and chanting ‘Om Namah Shivay’ should be done.
- As it is a symbol of love between Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, both of their idols should be kept in your pooja room and worshipped with pure devotion.
To buy Gauri Shankar Rudraksha, contact us at 9582515505 or click on the link below:
Rudraksha For Marriage Problems