The Kamakhya Temple is known to be one of the 51 Shakti peethas of Goddess Shakti. Ambubachi Mela is an annual fair organised at Guwahati’s Kamakhya Temple. During menstruation period, the temple remains closed for three days. After three days Maa Kamakhya is bathed and other rituals are performed. On the fourth day, Temple doors are reopened and Prasad is distributed.
Kamiya Sindoor or Tilak offering made to Temple.
It includes Kamakhya Kada, Yantra, Tabiz and Vastra
Auspicious Photo of the Kamakhya Devi.
It also includes a packet of Dry fruits.
It helps you to maintain a good relationship within the members of the family.
With the help of this puja, you will get internal peace and happiness.
To get good health and good heart.
Make the situations favourable.
We will perform this puja as per Vedic rituals based on your birth details. You have to mention your birth details like name, date of birth, place of birth and time of birth.
You'll be notified when there's an offer on this product
Silver Capping: N/A
- Image shown is used for representation purpose only, actual product may slightly vary.
- For international orders, minimum cart value should be Rs.2000 and extra cost for shipping will be applicable.
- Cash on delivery option is not valid for Prasad, orders that are placed with this option will be cancelled automatically.
- Easy return and replacement policy.
- Free Delivery on orders above Rs.500.
- Next Day Delivery option available for selected
pincodes. Extra charges may apply.
- International Shipping available (T & C).
- Items will be delivered within 4 to 7 Business days.
-If you order Prasad, then it would take 7-14 Business days.
1) Use RKT-029 & get FLAT INR 200 Off*! *Min. Cart Value - Rs.1500
2) Get a chance to win INR.150 PayTm Cashback on all Prepaid Orders above INR. 1500.
Use Coupon Code: RKT-150
Enter your mobile number to get personalized offers