According to ancient Hindu holy religious scriptures, this Rudraksha works wonders for diseases like mental trauma, deep despondence, schizophrenia, inferiority complexes, psychosis or guilt induced complexes, blood pressure, irregularity of menstrual cycle, mood swings, fever or weakness, jaundice, mental disability etc.
As the name suggests, there are three regular lines or Mukhas on the surface of a 3 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha. The ruling deity of this Rudraksha is Lord Agni (Fire). This Rudraksha wrecks every sin committed by a man in his past life and makes him purged like the way he was born, free from all evil just like Agni does with each one of the individuals who come in its contact. This Rudraksha ought to likewise be worn to shoo away all complexes or fears. It is also recommended to people who have habitual self-loathing or mental anxiety and it also makes a man give up laziness and makes him active yet again.
This Rudraksha is very beneficial people who lack confidence.
This Rudraksha cures chronic ailments like age old joint pains, arthritis, complexes of all types etc.
The ruling planet of this Rudraksha is planet mars and hence abstains the wearer from getting angry and thus makes him more creative.
This Rudraksha also helps in rectifying the mangal dosh if any, in the horoscope.
How to wear
A 3 Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended to be worn as a necklace around the neck. If the wearer isn’t comfortable wearing it around the neck, then it also be kept in the pooja room of the house, along with the idols of the other gods. This Rudraksha is purified by cleaning it in unboiled milk and holy water and honey. After this, special haldi is applied to it and it is made to sit on a special holy seat in front of Shiva idol.
This Rudraksha is recommended for people who face hardships regularly with no fault of theirs. Such people have a natural inclination towards giving up life. Furthermore, people who have the habit of intense anger must start wearing 3 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha to keep themselves calm in times of adversity.
Before wearing a 3 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha, the wearer must enchant the mantra “Om Kleem Namaha” to activate the Rudraksha.
You'll be notified when there's an offer on this product
Silver Capping: Yes
- Image shown is used for representation purpose only, actual product may slightly vary.
- For international orders, minimum cart value should be Rs.2000 and extra cost for shipping will be applicable.
- Cash on delivery option is not valid for Prasad, orders that are placed with this option will be cancelled automatically.
- Easy return and replacement policy.
- Free Delivery on orders above Rs.500.
- Next Day Delivery option available for selected
pincodes. Extra charges may apply.
- International Shipping available (T & C).
- Items will be delivered within 4 to 7 Business days.
-If you order Prasad, then it would take 7-14 Business days.
1) Use RKT-029 & get FLAT INR 200 Off*! *Min. Cart Value - Rs.1500
2) Get a chance to win INR.150 PayTm Cashback on all Prepaid Orders above INR. 1500.
Use Coupon Code: RKT-150
Enter your mobile number to get personalized offers