Here are some important Vastu Tips for peace, prosperity and good health!
· For happiness and prosperity, entrance of homes should be built in north or east direction and should be kept clean.
· The Puja Room should always be kept clean and tidy. No photos or idols of any Gods should be kept behind one another, they should be kept in a horizontal alignment.
· For the Bedroom, it is suggested that the windows should never be built in the West. For good flow of money and energy, windows should be left open for 20 minutes a day atleast.
· South is the best direction to rest your head while sleeping.
· Messy and untidy rooms make people lathargic, thus rooms should be kept clean.
· Money plant is considered very good for ensuring smooth flow of money.
· For students, the study table must be either in square or in rectangular shape.
· For professionals, the conference table must be rounded at the edges, not sharp.
· If the office of a professional is residential, it should not be next to the
· The professional should sit facing North, on a chair with a high back.
· Students’ tables should remain spick and span. One should study in a clean surrounding for best concentration.
· A lamp should be kept on the south-east corner of the table.
· The student should sit with his back to the wall, but at a distance. The study table should be East or North facing.
· There shouldn’t be a staircase at the centre of the house, or it leads to health problems.
· The kitchen of a house must be located in the zone of the fire element that is the south-east direction, to keep health issues away.
· If an ill person is kept in a dull or dark room, it will further worsen his
condition. Therefore, an ill person must always be kept in well-lit surroundings.
· A crystal chandelier should be hung in the central part of the house, to
energize the surroundings.
· It is recommended that one should chant the Mahamritunjaya mantra 108 times every day. This helps improve the health of a person.
· In the Northern portion of the house, you can hang a painting or picture of flourishing green forests or plains, or keep a money plant in a green vase to attract wealth
· Cleaning equipments like mops, brooms, etc., should never be kept close to the entrance of a house.
· The kitchen must be where the fire element of the house is.
· The colours of walls in the building should also be pleasant and inviting, not dark or dull.
· The locker/safe and the workplace (if any) in the residence must be in the north to invite good money flow.